Atlanta Assisted Living and Memory Care in Dunwoody, GA
Built on Community Dedicated to Individuals
Conveniently located in Dunwoody, near Sandy Springs and Buckhead, Berman Commons is the newest licensed assisted living and memory care community in the Jewish Home Life Communities family. We help residents live as independently as possible by offering personalized care in a warm, vibrant environment that is welcoming to all. Residents can easily stay connected to their community, activities and lifestyle.
We’re dedicated to Jewish Home Life Communities’ long-standing tradition of honoring fathers and mothers, while offering peace of mind to their loved ones. It’s our mission, our commitment and our purpose.
Fall Special! Move into our Traditions Neighborhood before October 31st and take 50% off your first three months rent! Click here to learn more.Schedule a tour
What We Offer
- Bright, spacious and thoughtfully designed studio and one-bedroom residences.
- All utilities paid (including basic cable).
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Three delicious, chef-prepared kosher meals daily, served restaurant-style.
- Scheduled group transportation.
- Beauty salon and barbershop.
- Beautiful terrace gardens with walking path to easily access MJCCA programs and activities.
- Medication management available to increase peace of mind.
- Weekly Shabbat dinner and celebrations for all occasions.
- Customized care services for each individual.
- Assistance with activities of daily living managed by licensed LPNs and CNAs.
- Regular house calls from nurse practitioners and other medical professionals.