Atlanta Assisted Living and Memory Care in Dunwoody, GA
An I'm Still Here® Center of Excellence
Conveniently located in Dunwoody, near Sandy Springs and Buckhead, Berman Commons is the newest licensed assisted living and memory care community in the Jewish Home Life Communities family. Welcoming to all, we’re dedicated to Jewish Home Life Communities’ long-standing tradition of honoring fathers and mothers, while offering peace of mind to their loved ones. It’s our mission, our commitment and our purpose.
Berman Commons is one of only 25 senior care communities in the country that is a certified I’m Still Here® Center of Excellence. Click here to learn more about our exclusive approach to dementia care and engagement.
Take advantage of our Certification Celebration! $4,000 All Inclusive for 4 months in our Ackerman Memory Care NeighborhoodSchedule a tour
What We Offer
- Bright, spacious and thoughtfully designed studio and one-bedroom residences.
- All utilities paid (including basic cable).
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Three delicious, chef-prepared kosher meals daily, served restaurant-style.
- Scheduled group transportation.
- Beauty salon and barbershop.
- Beautiful terrace gardens with walking path to easily access MJCCA programs and activities.
- Medication management available to increase peace of mind.
- Weekly Shabbat dinner and celebrations for all occasions.
- Customized care services for each individual.
- Assistance with activities of daily living managed by licensed LPNs and CNAs.
- Regular house calls from nurse practitioners and other medical professionals.